Terms of Delivery
- The delivery period begins on the date of receipt of a binding order which contains all the necessary data for its dispatch.
- Seller delivers goods through a contractual courier service. When the package shall be ready for the shipment, the Buyer will be informed by SMS message or e-mail. In case the Buyer can’t pick the delivery at determined time or place, he can change the delivery date or delivery address.
- Unless otherwise agreed, the Seller undertakes to deliver the goods to the Buyer not later than within seven working days from the confirmation of the order to he Buyer.
- The Buyer is obliged to completely unpack the goods immediately after the delivery and check the goods for any mechanical damage. In the case of mechanical damage or incomplete shipment the Buyer shall immediately notify the Seller.
- The Buyer shall co-operate to ensure the proper delivery. Shall he fail to do so and the goods will be sent back to the Seller at his costs due to the fact that the Buyer couldn't have been reached multiple times, the Seller has the right for his actual costs of the unsuccessful attempt to deliver the goods to be reimbursed by the Buyer.
- Goods are sent to the Buyer by the cash on delivery method, unless the Seller and the Buyer have agreed on another method of payment. The Buyer pays the shipping costs according to the currently valid price list at the time of delivery of receipt of goods together with the purchase price for the goods delivered.
Shipping is provided by courier service GEIS Parcel SK, s.r.o. or via Slovenská Pošta, a.s. and the shipping costs are as follows:
- Shipping within the Slovak Republic: 3,30 EUR, on orders exceeding 25 EUR free.
- Shipping to the EU countries: 6,80 EUR
- Shipping to the non-EU countries: 9.40 EUR
In case the you want your goods to be shipped to another country, please contact us at [email protected]
The Seller reserves the right to change the terms of this Article without prior notice.