We are a local and socially responsible brand.
Did you know that Juicy Monsters® is also a local and socially responsible brand?
Did you know that:
- We produce the bags in cooperation with disabled people in a protected workshop in Slovakia, and we donate to the humanitarian organization MAGNA Slovakia that cares for children around the world?
- The fabric for our bags is produced in traditional Czech textile factory, whose history goes back to the small weaving shop from 1828?
- The fabric has a waterproof finish and is therefore great in the exterior? Dew, the light rain, or pouring water to create a small pool inside the bag is not a problem (recommended only in the exterior, the bag could slightly leak).
- The fabric owns the Standart 100 certificate by Oeko-Tex® in the same category as underwear? It is therefore completely safe and suitable for direct contact with the skin.
- All our bags are originally white. As the only on the market, we apply our original, glossy patterns with sublimation printing - the highest quality technology.
- With sublimation suppression, high-temperature ink is converted from solid form to gas. The heat opens the pores on the fabric and the colored gas enters it. After lowering the temperature, the pores are closed, the gas solidifies and remains below the surface of the fabric. The result is high-quality, long-lasting printing resistant to scratches, light, sun or other damage, easily washable in the washing machine.
Christmas is coming. It is the opportunity to give a gift with a story.
To give a gift that will help much more than with tidying the room quickly.
The gift that truly helps.
Explore our CAMBODIA edition.
We thank you for being part of the Juicy Monsters story.