23 practical ways to use toybag.
Here are some practical and genuinely real tips for using the toybag directly from its fans. Let them inspire you:
- Training bag
- Secret hiding place for kids´ socks
- Storage for all of the balls that were scattered around the kids´ room before
- For daughter´s headbands, hairpins, hairbands, and various fashion accessories
- For stuffed animals
- For dolls and their outfits
- I packed a set of building blocks in it under the Christmas tree. 2 in 1
- For kinetic sand, and we also play with playdough in it
- For daughter´s princess dress and son´s superhero costumes
- As a portable kid´s corner. I carry small toybag in my car all the time including the toys. Wherever we come, our children always entertain themselves, and we´re ”free”
- For collecting seashells and pebbles on the beach
- For the cars, which we have to carry along all the time
- As a baby pool. Our daughter “splashed about” in it whole summer long
- For all those dinosaurs and animals my son possesses
- As a dirty clothes bag in our daughter´s room. I am not able to teach her to bring it to the bathroom.
- Since we have no shoe cabinet, I would hide all of our shoes inside
- As a baby changing mat
- We carry our pool accessories in it
- For all my cosmetics, which occupies space in my bathroom, and which I believe I will use one day...that didn´t happen yet.
- For the ball, which I always forget to take out of the car trunk and it keeps hopping there whenever I drive. I put it in the bag and hang it over a car seat.
- As a shopping bag
- We donated a toybag full of nappies to a friend - first-time-mom
- It was our best beach bag during the whole vacation
- I would use it for the yeast bread rising. The bread loves warm environment. I would hide it in the bag covered in a scarf to make it nice and warm and make it rise quickly. Afterwards, the bag would be washed and ready to serve again.
- I´d take it along to my workplace and dip my feet inside.
- Since we´re avid fishermen, we would take it with us when we go fishing and carry our catch home in it. I just hope that we would be able to carry it even if it was a catfish
- I would crawl inside, pull the laces, wait there throughout the winter, and crawl out of it in the spring again. I hate the winter, that´s why
- Most of all, I would like to hide inside with a chocolate from my 4 girls, so that I could finally enjoy it all by myself for once
- I would put the clothes I am about to iron inside
- I could carry snow in it to some place it was needed
- Most of all, I would like to hide my daughter inside and hang it somewhere high until she gets over her temper tantrums period.
- For a wine and ice, it´s best when it´s chilled
- Put it over a stool. You get a perfect party table instantly
- As a dog bed
- As a turtle enclosure
And it will be even more so, when we present you with the novelty we are preparing at the moment. Keep your eyes on us. It´s going to be toylicious.
PS. We´re looking forward to hear any of your ideas and suggestions on how to use our toybags. Share them on FB, or send them to [email protected]
Check out the Xendy toybag, which accompanies our Dorotka at the beach, or the blue Tuffi toybag made of a collage.